There’s lots of nice walks around Sydney & the Blue Mountains. Next year I want to do a lot more. My current favourites are:
– Bondi to Bronte for ocean views
– The Bay Run to Iron Cove for harbour views
– Spit bridge to Manly for a bit of everything. You can do both beach and the bush in 10km
– Around Govett’s Leap, up near Blackheath for spectacular mountain views!
– Around Lake Parramatta, the Nepean River or Lake Macquarie for glimmering water
– Campfire Creek to the Red Hands Cave, Glenbrook for some indigenous art.
What about you? What are some of your favourites?