What a great start to the year. I have a good feeling about 2012, don’t you? My favourite times from the past month are;
1) Being on holidays for the first two weeks. Using this time to completely relax.
2) Long walks. On the beach, around the Harbour, through my neighbourhood.
3) Dinner at the Williams’ place & long cuddles with Harley
4) Rekindling my friendship with my old pal, the cross trainer.
5) Playing with Coops in the new park/water area at Darling Harbour.
6) Packing in quality time with these gorgeous friends before they move away. Realising that they are exactly the kind of parents we want to be one day.
7) Reading (and eating) green eggs and ham.
8) Roz’s gorgeous 1st birthday cake for Soph.
9) Discovering Homeland, a new TV show to be obsessed with.
10) Meeting Lyndall’s little man, Cohen. Knowing I’ve never felt happier about a friend having a baby.
11) Long, newsy emails from Sheela that bring joy to my every day
12) Seeing my cousin’s kids going crazy for my husband.
13) Making Jamie’s oxtail stew with spinach dumplings. So excellent.
14) Eating plenty of sichuan peppercorns.
15) Spending lots of time in Surry Hills.
16) Marvelling over the massive fish that Husband caught in New Caledonia.
17) Slurping my way through a steaming bowl of udon noodles.
18)Vietnamese dinner club in Cabramatta. Melly thinking that Jay’s pho tasted like knitting.
What have you loved about your January?