I’ve been on a little blog reading hiatus. I rarely open Feedly these days. But there’s a few places I’ve been visiting a lot that I thought I’d share.
- 3191 miles apart which is the blog of two friend who live (yep, you guessed it) 3191 miles apart. If you love nicely styled blogs, this one’s a beauty!
- A country farmhouse which always makes me want to move to my own country farmhouse!
- The wild and wily ways of a brunette bombshell. I love Meg’s writing more than almost anyone’s.
- The Langs because I love their photography and they have two seriously cute kids!
- The workout room. This blogger hasn’t written anything in awhile but I’ve only just come across her blog and there’s a great back log of exercise related posts. Write again soon Mel!
- Selina’s blog. Because I love that she’s now writing little stories. This stands out in my usual sea of personal blogs.
Tell me your favourites too!