I’ve been on a little blog reading hiatus. I rarely open Feedly these days. But there’s a few places I’ve been visiting a lot that I thought I’d share.
- 3191 miles apart which is the blog of two friend who live (yep, you guessed it) 3191 miles apart. If you love nicely styled blogs, this one’s a beauty!
- A country farmhouse which always makes me want to move to my own country farmhouse!
- The wild and wily ways of a brunette bombshell. I love Meg’s writing more than almost anyone’s.
- The Langs because I love their photography and they have two seriously cute kids!
- The workout room. This blogger hasn’t written anything in awhile but I’ve only just come across her blog and there’s a great back log of exercise related posts. Write again soon Mel!
- Selina’s blog. Because I love that she’s now writing little stories. This stands out in my usual sea of personal blogs.
Tell me your favourites too!
3 thoughts on “52 lists – blogs I’m loving right now”
Lovely :) You’re inspiring me to get back on top of my blog reading…shall put that on my holiday to-do list.
Thank you!! I’ve been a bit lax with writing but this inspires me to put pen to paper. Or fingertip to keys.
My fave blogs to read are actually this one and Mel’s, as well as Letters of Note, Thought Catalog and Wait but Why.
I love Thought Catalog. And I hadn’t heard of Wait but Why however I’ve added it to Feedly. Looks fun!