- Love – my favourite word of all time. I overuse this word!
- F*&^ – my second favourite word of all time. I overuse this word too!
- N00b – because there are just so many N00bs out there.
- Bleak – I don’t like things to be bleak but when they are, I love to say bleak
- Finicky – I tend to say this a lot when I’m with my gorgeous, but finicky grand father
- Incorrigible – I usually say this to myself when dealing with a certain guy at work
- Daft – Because it best describes some of the decisions made where I work
- Exasperating – I bust this out at work at least once a day
- Bamboozle – I’ve been working with our Finance team and this is what they do to me
- Vapid – Hmmm. Maybe I should have called this list ‘words I use often at work’
- Pickle – I like to eat pickles and I’m often in a pickle
- Oh-m-gee – does this count as a word? I’m not sure, but let’s go with it for now
- Shaddup!!! – either in excited disbelief or because I do in fact want people to be quiet
- Shambles – the word that perfectly describes what my house has looked like lately
- Tatty, scruffy, messy – words I use to describe my hair
- Salient – I’ve been overusing this word while editing all the waffle out of a report this week
- Wonky – our bed is wonky, our couch is wonky, our dining room chairs are wonky. Our furniture is really uncomfortable!
How about you? What do you say every day?