Hi there friends and silent followers!
I’ve got some great links to share with you. Here’s some interesting things I’ve read lately which you might be interested in perusing:
1) If you sometimes feel like your life doesn’t live up to your Pinterest boards, then this post is for you.
2) If you’ve wondered why kids cover their eyes when hiding, then you’ll like this cute clarification.
3) Here’s an explanation about why people are adding butter to their coffee.
4) There’s some funny excerpts from Yoko Ono’s book here. I want to do the map challenge!
5) Most things on Brain Pickings are interesting. Maria Popova, who owns the site calls herself ‘an interestingness hunter-gatherer and curious mind at large’.
6) I have discovered Cabinet Magazine and I love it! Read about why shells sound like the sea, about the rise of cold storage and what it means for our food and also the history of tattoos.
7) Ben Pobjie’s Wonderful World of Objects is a blog I discovered through Sydney Writer’s Centre and it’s become a new favourite of mine.
8) This is an awesome book review blog and I most especially like the most recent post on the Writer’s Festival.
9) I love the daily big idea, along with all the little videos on Big Think.
Read anything good yourself?
One thought on “Some Sunday night reading”
Oh… thanks for sharing. Not exactly sure I need MORE blogs to follow, but love reading new writers.