It’s the time of the year where red and white striped treats are flooding your Pinterest and Instagram feeds. I’m personally not that enthused about eating a candy cane by itself. But worked into another dessert, things begin to get a little more exciting.
Here’s my pick of the stripey dessert bunch:
1) Dark chocolate espresso shortbread bites with peppermint buttercream from A farm girl’s dabbles
2) Chewy double chocolate peppermint cookies from The Minimalist Baker
3) Chocolate peppermint cupcakes from Glorious Treats
4) Candy cane chocolate cookies from Call me Cupcake
5) Christmas tree brownies from Betty Crocker
6) Marshmallows dipped in choc and rolled in candy cane from Bon Appetit
7) Candy cane marshmallow pops from Liv Life
8) Peppermint crunch truffles from Bakers Royale
And while it’s not a candy cane related treat, I also think that Gingerbread spice marshmallows from Joy the Baker would be amazing!