1) Popsugar, where I learnt how to make garbage bin refreshers.
2) The HBO documentary site, where I watched a film about a lady in her 40s who decided to have a baby alone.
3) Daily OM, where you’ll find online courses for your mind, body & soul. And other wank.
4) Dooce, the funniest blogger I know.
5) Joy the baker, who eats weird stuff like potato chips on top of tuna salad on top of burnt toast.
6) Decor 8 where this week they featured a salad of flowers. So pretty!
7) This site, promoting progressive dinners through Surry Hills. Anyone want to do this with me?
8) This food blog that has a recipe for the most amazing looking frozen yoghurt. Not low cal!
9) Another food blogger’s site who has a recipe for a healthy version of nutella.
10) This site with recipes for ten yummy salads. I always need inspiration like this for work day lunches.
What have you checked out on line today?
One thought on “52 lists – Ten sites I visited & loved today”
Some fab sites for me to check…now to work out a better Internet plan!