So Miss Mel asked me 11 questions in this recent post. I do love a good Q&A so see my answers below.
1. What would you spend your last $50 on?
I have to say that the first thing that comes to mind is coffee. If for some reason I was down to $50 and that’s all they money I could spend for the rest of my life, I think I’d spend it on 14 large flat whites. That’s a whole fortnight of happiness!
2. Favourite fashion accessory?
It is currently my chunky ass’d orange necklace from David Lawrence.
3. If you were a character on The Simpsons who would you be?
Melissa Williams this is a ridiculous question.
4. What’s your go to comfort food?
Pasta! Now actually, while you’re here, maybe you can all answer a question. My husband thinks that meat is a bigger crowd pleaser than pasta. He’s been singing ‘You don’t make friends with salad and you don’t win comps with pasta’. He thinks everyone in the WORLD agrees but I don’t. Which would you pick?
5. If you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Eastern Europe. And I shall be doing just that, this October. Yiew!
6. Do you prefer to workout in the gym, at home or outdoors, and what do you love about it?
I love to walk outside, either by the water or in the bush. I’m a gym class girl at heart though and I really miss going to the gym – there aren’t any close by. Nothing motivates me to work hard like a good gym instructor and a class full of people.
7. If you could pick 4 people (living or dead) to have a dinner party with, who would they be and why?
I would be a total cousin thief and dine with my friend Donna’s cousin’s Tomas and Jones as well as Sheela’s cousin’s Sam & Christine. Four ladies I’d like to get to know better. I really should organise this dinner party…
8. What’s your signature cooking dish?
I think it might be lamb shanks. But that’s pretty easy, everyone can cook a good shank. I also make beef, onion, rosemary & pine nut parcels that are quite delish.
9. Favourite TV show?
I can’t possibly pick just one. I love:
- Dexter, because the whole cast are fantastic actors. It’s pretty rare that a show has no weak links at all.
- Fringe, except for season 5 which became completely predictable. Maybe I know the characters and story lines better than the writers do. I knew exactly how the show would wrap up and it really just took all the joy away. Also there was lots of inconsistencies with previous seasons and that made me mad. HOWEVER! Seasons one through four were amazing.
- Game of thrones, the most gorey, nudey, epic show of all time.
10. Where did you go to high-school?
That would be Avonjail!
11. What are you currently obsessed with?
My Kitchen Rules! Even though I love to cook, I never enjoy watching cooking shows but for some reason, I’ve become addicted to this one.
That’s all for now. I leave you with this. A puppy in a onesie. No explanation required!