Are you having a good week? I am! Here’s a few things I’ve found online so far this week that have made me happy.
1) These (very) true words about books. She describes so perfectly why I can never go electronic. Long live the library!
2) This serenely styled home makes me want to boot out the current owners and move myself right in.
3) This post on getting fit is inspiring! Go over to my friend Melly’s (virtual) house and check it out.
4) I’ve loved this etsy shop for oh so long and was happy to see it featured on Dooce this week.
5) After re-reading this book recently, I’ve become a bit obsessed with snails. I want this. A lot.
6) The funny thing about this post is that I actually have a bear suit. In fact, I have two.
I also really love this quote I came across:
When you lose touch with inner stillness, you lose touch with yourself. When you lose touch with yourself, you lose yourself in the world