Until recently, I was never much of a crier. I’d get frustrated more than teary. But it must be related to getting older, cos these last few years I’ve had more tear ups than ever before.
Stuff that makes me sad is:
– Mental illness and the hopelessness of it all
– Animal cruelty
– My best friend living in a different state
– Seeing my Aunt tend her son’s grave
– Forgetting how my grandmother’s voice sounds
– Writing this list
– The thought of moving out of Sydney
– Plummeting down the ladder in my footy tips
– Accepting that holidays don’t last forever
– Realising that Don, Ames, Kys, Sheels, Ambee and I are never going to hang out regularly again.
Oh dear, pass the tissues please.