Five things I’m loving at the moment are:
1) All things terrarium related
2) All things Tim Burton related
3) Peacock feathers!
5) The idea of sleeping out in a mystical forest
And something I’m not…
Weird ass interior decorating trend to have a whole wall of sillouettes. This is just freaky.
I love it when I stumble across a beautifully worded quote that really resonates in my heart. A few favourites at the moment are:
– If someone wants to be a part of your life, they’ll make an effort to be in it. Don’t bother reserving space in your heart for someone who doesn’t make an effort to stay there.
– Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak. Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.
– Look closely at the present you are constructing. It should look like the future you are dreaming of.
– Make your life a dream and with a dream, make a reality.
I wear a lot of black.
When I open my wardrobe, it’s pretty much the only colour I can see…with a few splashes of red for good measure.
The girls at work give me a hard time about how much black I wear. But for clothes, I just like it best.
I really do love colour though. Bright, bold, BIG colours. I constantly take photos of colourful things and I collect other people’s colourful images.
Looking at colour makes me happy. Maybe that’s why the girls want me to stop wearing black. Perhaps I’m making them sad.
What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?
I would like to:
– Start my own family day care centre.
– Walk on top of the monorail track, the whole way around the city.