There’s lots of nice walks around Sydney & the Blue Mountains. Next year I want to do a lot more. My current favourites are:
- Bondi to Bronte for ocean views
- The Bay Run to Iron Cove for harbour views
- Spit bridge to Manly for a bit of everything. You can do both beach and the bush in 10km
- Around Govett’s Leap, up near Blackheath for spectacular mountain views!
- Around Lake Parramatta, the Nepean River or Lake Macquarie for glimmering water
- Campfire Creek to the Red Hands Cave, Glenbrook for some indigenous art.
What about you? What are some of your favourites?